Have you been in to our shop recently? If you need a dose of cute or adorable, come on by (I could use one today on this cold, raw, rainy morning!) cause we have turned up the volume on the cuteness factor! Whether you are looking for something for your own dog or perhaps a housewarming gift for a canine loving household, here are a few of our picks.
- Yummy goodies from the bakery! – Yes, the four-legged crew loves holiday cookies too! Our bakery case is chock full of peanut butter cups, snowflakes, dip bones, and more made by Bosco & Roxy’s. Primary ingredients in these are wheat flour, peanut butter, and applesauce, making them adorable AND healthy.
- Toys – You can never go wrong with the perennial favorite dog toy: Hedgehogz by Outward Hound. These durable plush toys squeak, grunt, and rattle and come in a wide range of sizes.
- Chewers – Balls, bones, Frisbees, take your pick! We stock a full range of chew toys made by West Paw. We love these toys as they are easy to grab, stuffable, and made in the USA of eco-friendly materials (read all about it here). We even have a tiny, tiny squeak toy for the tiniest pooches out there (say it with me “awwww!”).
- Healthy doggie snacks – check out Blue Buffalo, Zuke’s, and Charlie Bear-all three are made in the USA with healthy, natural ingredients that dogs love. We’ve done our homework to find these great brands that we trust.
- Stoneware Bowls – Ok, so maybe now is the time to trade in the makeshift soup bowl you’ve been using and get something a little classier for your main canine compatriot. Avoid plastic with these handcrafted stoneware bowls. They are FDA approved (even for humans, hey, I won’t judge!), dishwasher and microwave safe.